Old November 2nd 03, 05:17 AM
Alek Popov

Default Hunter Mountain in mid December

Yes! I've had some good days too ... only not at Hunter. I ski mostly Mt.
Snow and Okemo plus couple of days at Stratton and Killington plus a long
weekend in Breck, CO plus 5-6 days in Europe. East coast ranks the lowest on
my scale, Europe ranks the highest. One time I actually went sliding at
Wintergreen, WV (what a joke). I used to ski a lot more while I was racing
(FIS), but now I have bills to pay and I don't ski as much as I would like
to.

Alek

"Brian Sniatkowski" wrote in message

JQ wrote:

"Alek Popov" wrote in message

With Hunter Mtn it is easy to predict .... frozen granular on hardpack

all
year round 'till spring. Then you can through some rocks in the mix.

Enjoy!

Alek

Sounds like most of the skiing in the East!

JQ

Not sure where you've been skiing in the east. I've skied some fantastic
conditions the past few years.