Old October 31st 03, 04:48 PM
Brian Sniatkowski

Default Hunter Mountain in mid December

JQ wrote:

"Brian Sniatkowski" wrote in message
news
Again, where have you been skiing? I think I've had maybe 10 bad days
(i.e. icy) out of about 150+ days over the past 6 years. Where do you
see this ice? Maybe you should choose different ski areas.

My guess is that you're spending too much time at Hunter, Windham, Mt.
Creek, Killington and in the Poconos.

You named a few of the places you may add Stratton, Mt. Snow, Sunday River,
Attitash Bear and Wild Cat. So where do you ski that you get all this great
skiing conditions?

JQ
Dancing on the edge

Stratton has had excellent conditions almost every time I visited. Same
for Mt Snow. I do much of my skiing at Plattekill though.