Old July 14th 14, 06:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

Default So Quiet Here

On 14/07/2014 03:41, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, July 12, 2014 10:51:28 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 13/07/2014 05:45, twobuddha wrote:

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:39:20 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

Yeah, well, you know facebook. Though we've come to accept the

impotence of our mental deficient, there is still the abundance of

caution thing.

Impotence?

You obviously recognise yourself as mentally deficient and don't attempt

to deny it. Cool.

Oh, please. How pathetic. I obviously recognize you as a psychopathic,

cowardly pathological liar and you don't attempt to deny it, idiot.

I've denied it regularly and do so again, but it doesn't suit your
reality to remember it, whereas you "remember" lots of things that never
happened.

And anyway, what a fake, untrained "counsellor" recognises is not very
important.