Old April 9th 06, 05:02 PM

Hey Jan - this is turning into a two-way conversation, which I'd be
happy to continue offline if you'd like. Interesting that you note 29
inch mt bike tires. I like those as well! As a short guy it's hard to
find a bike that can fit the larger wheels gracefully, but they sure do
roll over things nicely. my opinion would be that advantages of larger
wheels on a mt bike might be analagous to the advantages of longer ski.
Smoother transitions, lower "rolling" resistance, plain and simple. The
ergonomic consideration is how to build a bike frame to fit the
rider...

Anyway, my e-mail address if you want to continue to conversation is

Zach