Old December 8th 04, 09:18 PM
Jason Medeiros

"bri719" wrote in message
it's on my short list while new board shopping...

good to hear your review :-) what size do you ride?
bri

well, i'm not goff, but i'll pipe in here.
i have both timeless 64 and a 67 (got them both for $290 used this year!!).

having trouble getting my stance to a point where it's comfy on the 64. i'm
having issues with placing my salomon S4 so that i have good toe carve, hold
a solid heel edge and have quick transitions. it's an unsolvable puzzle in
my mind so far...duh.

haven't ridden the 67 yet, although tomorrow may be a 24+fresh day and i may
need to bust it out.

--

jmed