Old February 21st 05, 08:27 PM
Christopher Cox

Howlee wrote:
Chris

Yeah, the day you posted that was the day after I already ordered the 162
Element from backcountry.com.

I paid about $335 for the board, but if I can get it for $240 or less since
it is not the top model like the A-Frame, maybe they will chargeback the
difference like how bestbuy or Circuit City does within 30 days of the
purchase. : ) - this way that amount may pay for my bindings.

Was it an online flyer? pdf? Also, was the Arbor element model on the
flyer as well as the A frame? Please advise

Thanks again

"Christopher Cox" wrote in
message .. .

Howlee wrote:

Christopher

The A-frame should be for sale at Backcountry.com for about $240 this
weekend. If I had not picked up a new board, it is probably the one I
was going to purchase.

How do you know the board will go on sale for that amount? : ) Are you

sure

it will?

Regards.

"Christopher Cox" wrote in
message ...

Howlee wrote:

This group has always given good information. So here is another

question.

http://rdcshop.com/index.php/Arbor/0.../item_id/13532

the Arbor A frame. the 162. What do you think?

I am 6'2". 165lbs. mostly freeriding, hitting only jumps that the

terrain

provides. Intermediate level- (Can ski all blues and most blacks. )

I can buy this board brand new for about 400.

your thoughts are appreciated.

Element - more park oriented, but a good all around board.
A-Frame - pretty, stiff, way stiff from what I have seen.

The bamboo is in Mystic and Stance. The Mystic has been getting rave
reviews and is in demand, around here anyways. Lots of flex.

The A-frame should be for sale at Backcountry.com for about $240 this
weekend. If I had not picked up a new board, it is probably the one I
was going to purchase.

Regards,

Chris

Hello Howlee,

I received a fly'er in the mail with the special in it. I assumed you
would have to call to get the price, because I never saw the promised
price on the web.

I had been looking at the A-frame for a while, and my family instantly
made me aware of the special. But I had already (that day) picked up a
Palmer Crown, so I trashed the fly'er.

Hope you are able to pick up the board for a great price!

Regards,

Chris

Hey Howlee,

I called Backcountry.com and asked about the A-frame. They said "Yeah,
it was a great deal. Sold everyone of them the day the flier hit". Oh well.

On the plus side, you did O.k. on the Element. You will probably find
the Element a little more general purpose the the A-frame anyways.

Later,

Chris