Old December 3rd 03, 04:05 PM
Keith

Default What is it with graphics on boards ...

"Sean Martin" wrote in message
t...
Keith,

I know that used to be a problem, but we've deloped price that includes

all
the fees. So far it's been quite successfull. Anyone in the EU can get a
board and know exactly what it will cost before they purchase.

Excellent! That's good to hear.

The board has been excellent, by the way. It's a far better board than I am
a boarder!

Keith

Sean Martin
Donek Snowboards Inc.

http://www.donek.com/
phone:877-53-DONEK

"Keith" wrote in message
"Yello snow" wrote in message
om...
I have looked at Donek, a couple of years ago. But the postage and
taxes where at the time prohibitive (I live in the UK). I did however
have another look at the web-site and they have sorted that issue out
- and the incline (which would seem to sort me out) comes in at £100
cheaper than the Timeless. :-)

I got a Donek shipped to the UK last season - watch out for the VAT that
Customs & Excise hit you with. I'd completely forgotten about that, but

even
after that it still came in at some ludicrously low price for such a

good
board.

Keith