Old December 2nd 03, 04:45 PM
Keith

Default What is it with graphics on boards ...

"Yello snow" wrote in message
om...
I have looked at Donek, a couple of years ago. But the postage and
taxes where at the time prohibitive (I live in the UK). I did however
have another look at the web-site and they have sorted that issue out
- and the incline (which would seem to sort me out) comes in at £100
cheaper than the Timeless. :-)

I got a Donek shipped to the UK last season - watch out for the VAT that
Customs & Excise hit you with. I'd completely forgotten about that, but even
after that it still came in at some ludicrously low price for such a good
board.

Keith