Old December 1st 03, 08:16 PM
Geoff

Default What is it with graphics on boards ?..

The D 'n D graphics on the new Timeless Boards are pretty weird.
Especially for a $450 board. I got last years model which had more
palatable fx and was $100 cheaper. The board is awesome, so don't let
the dopey fx put you off. You can always buy a can of Krylon...

(Yello snow) wrote in message . com...
What is it with graphics on boards ...

I was looking at the timeless, possibly the 161, as I'm worth it :-).
But I was taken aback by the graphics. I know the world is currently
taken over by Lord of the Rings mania, but please...

I'm not one to buy a board because it has great graphics ? but I am
put off by big mussel bound green trolls either trying to kill a
further green mussel encrusted troll, or simply posing for Mr Universe
with a big ?weapon'

Who does there market research, have they not realised that not all of
use are metal heads or teenagers ?

Yello