Old June 23rd 06, 11:27 AM

It's worth mentionning that concerning the Festina case, none of the
team members has been blood tested positive... Some products were
found and they had no other choice but to admit that they were dopers.

So, when someone says "I've never been tested positive" while riding at
the same "inhuman" pace as the above mentionned dopers, I'm very very
doubtful.

"inhuman" means that the power required to bring a given weight
(cyclist + cycle) from A to B at a given speed is simply not achievable
by not dopers.
On a steep hill, air friction is negligable and cycle friction is
easily measurable. Some calculation have been done and most top
cyclists of the "Tour de France" are "inhumans" rated above 450 W (485
W during 4 minutes for Lance at the 2003 Tour, Col de La plagne).

Google "Antoine Vayer" former coach in the Festina team