Old November 23rd 05, 06:56 PM

Jeff wrote:

klaus wrote:
AstroPax wrote:

Anyway, mostly dragging the Utah numbers down are the anti-military,
left wing liberal, pro ACLU, pro NAMBLA, pro PETA, pro Cindy Sheehan
voters in Summit County (Park City).

That's weird. I lived in Park City for 13 years and never met one
single anti-military, left wing liberal, pro ACLU, pro NAMBLA, pro
PETA, pro Cindy Sheehan voter. What kind of folks are you associating
with? Polygamists?

-klaus

It's my understanding polygamists are the conservative Utahans [sic]

That's the weird part. They fit that description given by Astro better
than the Park City liberals. You have to kind of take Astro's views in
context of his other posts. In his world, if you are at all liberal or
democrat, you support all those things he lists above, as well as
Satan, Rocky Anderson(who may or may not be Satan), same for Clinton,
and terrorists. He either sees only black and white, or needs a straw
man to have a position. Just like the repubilican majority, although
he *is* an independent. We'll see more of this as the current
administration unravels. The christian Jihad will continue to grasp at
straw men while claiming to be impartial and independent. We may even
get a republican congressdroid calling a decorated war veteran a
coward and then when people take her to task, she'll claim they are
making personal attacks. No ****. I.R.O.N.Y..

"I have been attacked very personally, continuously since Friday evening.";

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10169562/from/RS.2/

Whine, whine. "They're saying mean things about me because I got
caught in a lie and attacked a decorated veteran as a coward. How
could they be so shallow?" Talk about anti-military. Sounds familiar
though. Remember whatthey said about Kerry? It's the only defense
against when soldiers call bull**** on an adminstration whose leader
got the rich man's out. Divert to a straw man. Have a look at Astro's
posts. All talking points are dismissed without comment and a straw
man is attacked. Very republican for an independent. I think they're
going undercover.

I'll take a Sheehan over a Schmidt any day.

-klaus