Old February 3rd 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default Please help me analyze my technique (vids + pictures)

Hi there,

If somebody would take a minute and see my videos and pics I'd really
appreciate.
Basically I'm self-learner who want to freeride faster but also safe
and in full control. Riding for about 6-7 seasons, I have 167cm board
(I am 186), Voelkl Coal which is pretty stiff and I like it a lot.
I know I should take some lessons, but perhaps you can spot some
mistakes I make right away from the videos/pictures below.

Here are the links:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=zgwoLMTHpJ4
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=BWMyj7ZenyA (riding from the right
side)