Old September 20th 05, 04:39 PM
Champ

Default Anyone with any NZ experience here?

The gods have rolled the dice on my life recently, and I find myself
with a couple of spare weeks at the beginning of October before I
start a new job, and some money I didn't expect to have. So,
time+money ought to equal fun, but what and where?

It occured to me that the NZ ski season is still running, tho from
what I've read on the web it is running down in October. Can anyone
with any experience of skiing or boarding in NZ give me some advice.
If I go, I'd probably be looking to do some heli, too

Thanks in advance

--
Champ