Old September 20th 04, 07:08 PM
Jorg

Default 1st time planning canada trip- options?

Hi,

Thinking of a skiing holiday in Canada for the first time (with an
European party), I'd be happy with some starting points and timing
ideas.

In Europe, we tend to choose februari, to have some sun but still be
sure of snow- the latter might not be a problem in Canada though.

Being intermediate, we would take also a couple of beginners that
would need some nice stretch of the Canadian equivalent of European
'blue' slopes- but I have some problems in judging the difficulty
rating when looking at the internet sites of the most popular resorts-
what should I look at?

Any help appriciated,

Jorg