Old September 24th 03, 05:34 AM
PG

Default Espace Killy opening weekend

"David Off" wrote in message
PG wrote:

Mebbe see you on the slopes then, we'll be there, all being well.

Bet you are glad you didn't move into one of those empty chalet's in
Grand Bornand. I see one of the reasons for the mechanic guy has
allegedly given for killing 5 members of the Flactif family was that
their daughter was a very successful skier and was beating all the

local
kids in competitions. Oh that and Monsieur Flactif's lucrative

business
selling chalets to English tourists.

The younger daughter had potential. She was at the Nationals (Coq d'Or)
with mine in Alpe d'Huez, just a couple of months before the family
disappeared. Horrific.

And selling chalets to the Brits... funny you should mention that ....

Pete