Old January 7th 05, 01:05 AM
Tor

A little, I have Line 1260s that I got 3 years ago online. I'm 5'7" and
the skis are 164s. I went down from 191s that were shaped (way too big
for me) and now I have soooo much more control.

Couldn't find a dealer for Line skis in Norway, so I suppose they are
out of the question...

For deeper snow you probably want the wider skis like the Seth Pistol
or the Pocket Rocket. They're good pretty much everywhere on the
mountain I'd think.

Yep, I guess you're right. Heard a lot of good things about the Seth
Pistol. I'm inclined towards that one.

And what length would you recommend? If it comes down to a choice
between speed vs. maneuverability, I'd prefer the latter.

I'm 6',1'' (186 cm), 220 lbs (100 kg), and I'm comfortable with black
and double diamond trails.

Probably in the mid-170s.

That seems like a very sensible advice, and is actually what Head tells
me on their homepage.

Sorry I don't know much about boots and bindings.

Mike

Thank you for help.

--
Tor

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With
our thoughts, we make the world.