Old December 30th 05, 07:19 PM

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

ant wrote:
F. Hayek wrote:

I can't find a review on these. I can get a pair real cheap and was
wondering if they're worth it. -- Fred

I had some Olin Sierras which were the X15 without the peizo. I think they
were the best ski I ever had. I have heard some criticisms of the X15, but
for a cheap, very versatile ski how could you go far wrong.

I guess your skiing has improved ... or your lying has.

About the time I got my Sierras you were whining here on RSA that the
Sierra was just too much ski for you to handle ...

How come you didn't quote that one? I'm a little skeptical when you
start "interpreting" another's words.

By the way, was Scott calling you a liar or was he calling you
incompetent in regard to whole "When is a Felony to talk about Olin
Skis" charade?

He claims it was NOT a felony for him to violate his restraining order,
where as you seem to think it was.

Dave