Old February 26th 06, 12:02 PM

Hmmm, I have just been watching the 500m Nordic sprint at the Olys
(mind you it did follow a 49.5k warm-up).

But yes, you have a point, 1.2 k is tough for youngsters, especially if
they have to repeat it a few times. I would be interested to know what
happened to Andrew Newell after his excellent time trial. Did he just
blow up in the knockout stage, or was the problem coping with the
traffic?

The kids love nordicross and it develops skills too. I would like to
see more of it. So long as there is no subjective marking........

Alex