Old December 12th 03, 03:23 AM
John

Default Foot still attached to board when on chair lifts is killing my knee...

(chas) wrote in message . com...

Have been playing with the idea of trying to get my second (rear) foot
into the straps as I ride the lift

Be careful--guys in my patrol had to pick up the pieces after a rider
fell out of the chair last weekend. He was working on his binding.

Better to try something like the Burton combination stomp pad/hook
which lets you hang the board from your free foot. Or, if you use Flow
bindings it is easy to stick your back foot in the binding for the
ride, then pull out for getting off the chair safely. That's what I
do.