Old February 28th 05, 04:32 PM
bdubya

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:49:34 -0000, "Mike M. Miskulin"
wrote:

Don't want to start a flame fest about skiiers, but I honestly
wouldn't care if any were offended by the creation of a boarding
only resort. It would make many a day out more enjoyable - just
personal opinion, YMMV.

I'm a skier and have no problem sharing the mountain with boarders,
but I like there being at least a few hills without them; it DOES make
a difference. Not a big one, but a difference. If it would mean the
"free the snow" folks would keep their mitts off Alta, Taos, etc., I'd
very happily give up four good hills.

bw