Old January 25th 08, 10:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_15_]

Default WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

Dave Cartman wrote:

I enjoy them both, but liked "The Daily Show's" usually even handed
approach to politics and world events. However, with the ongoing
writer's strike, it looks to me like Jon Stewart is struggling
mightily to delivery topical, funny content while Stephen Colbert
just has to be "Stephen Colbert."

It was a bit disappointing to hear that Stewart relied on writers, I must
say.

Colbert's intro was always good to watch, that screechy eagle-thing, and
waving a giant flag around.

Stephen Colbert is much funnier if you have an elderly relative who
LOVES Bill O'Reilly of Fox News.

This is Colbert suggesting that if you are going to introduce a bill
requiring the display of the 10 Commandments, actually knowing what
they are would be beneficial to your position:

http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages...mandments.html

--
ant
Don't try to email me!