Old February 3rd 05, 04:50 PM
Howlee

Default Board Question

Ive been riding for a few years now but still know nothing of board
technology because I have never kept up with it. All I know is to go down
the mountain fast and hit a few jumps here and there. Never really hit the
pipe, i mean halfpipe, just lots of hauling ass down the mountain.

Ive been riding my friends board for the past few seasons- a never summer
166.

I am thinking of buying a board but dont want to spend an arm and leg to do
it. After researcing prices, it seems that boots and bindings for a decent
board will cost you about at least $500- unless i am just looking in the
wrong place.

I am trying to figure out what would be a good board to buy.

I am about 6'2" and 165 lbs. Intermediate level.

I saw this burton twisted on craigslist for $100 obo. Its a 164. Here is a
link to it,

http://a.im.craigslist.org/z2/4r/37E...9tvzubXFxK.jpg

http://a.im.craigslist.org/g4/JD/Nrv...GPMhwzFgHj.jpg

http://a.im.craigslist.org/Nc/vU/rwb...PIXs5iV5fA.jpg

is it a good deal or what? I was recommend to this group by a friend
becuase he said you guys were really helpful and knew your sheet.

any opinions would be helpful.