Old February 25th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen[_2_]

Default US skiers compared: XC, Biathlon, Combined?

femike99 wrote:
So, if we look at body "styles" for the different Olympic folks. It
seems to me, though I haven't looked at their physical measurements on
the web, that the combined guys seem taller, longer, and bigger in the
legs then the XC and biathletes.

Huh?

NC skiers must be good jumpers as well, and ski jumpers tend to be quite
short...

In any event, this is a very interesting question...

Self-selection must be part of it.

Terje

- Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no