Old May 13th 05, 09:11 PM
Ron - NY

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Did I remind you that you are a gutless, despicable coward who would never
have the balls to give me **** in person?

Yes you have numerous times to me and just about 99.9 % of the people who
come here . Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm on the other side of the United
States and have no plans on traveling out west to beat you up.

Did I mention that I didn't fall, even though I spent a lot of time in a
lovely bowl, in fresh snow?

Toilets don't count , if your constipated eat prunes.

Did I mention you could **** yourself?

yes

Strange thing happened. Ran into an old buddy,

yes that is strange , you don't have anybuddy , get it , anybuddy hehehe

a true legend in the ski
world, there to do some filming. He wanted a quote or two from a typical
skier. Spent an hour interviewing me after everything turned into
something wetter and slushier than Bob Thompson's asshole.

you would know

He asked me if any of you sick ****s ever showed up in person.
I spent the next five minutes laughing.
Do you know how deeply decent people loathe freaks like you, freak?
**** yourself again.