Old May 13th 05, 08:03 PM
Ron - NY

Yes you did mention that , and I reminded you that your a fat **** and they
probably needed someone to compact the snow , forgot already ? Did you take
a bad spill ?

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Did I mention that I was skiing for free yesterday, and you weren't?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
**** yourself, freak.

"Ron - NY" wrote in message
They probably needed someone to compact the snow and letting you ski for
free is cheaper then using the cat .

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Assholes seem to be all over the place. Must be a universal thing.
Of course, this asshole probably wasn't skiing yesterday. Unlike me.
Did I mention for free?

"Ron - NY" wrote in message
Scott probably fell off his diet again and it's affecting the earths
gravitational pull .

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
Bo
b Lee wrote:
Sun, corn, and steep shots

Indeed.

It seems to be all over the place. Must be something universal, like
the rotation of the planets or something.