Old December 31st 03, 02:27 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Calves sore after skiing means ?

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:31:14 GMT, "Ron N.Y"
wrote this crap:

I'm not sure how my boots rate on the performance scale but they are Salomon 1080's , see through puke yellow in color . I
took my time and I tried on quite a few brands but these felt the most comfortable so I bought them . They feel very
comfortable when skiing and I can go a whole day without problems with discomfort. I never had sore calf muscles wit

Whoah! Dude, have you ever heard of, "word wrap"?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe