Old July 7th 03, 06:33 PM
lal_truckee

Default finally some ski content (was Sierra Club sells out!!)

Mary Malmros wrote:
Newsgroups axed.

lal_truckee writes:

[snip]

Ob rec.skiing.alpine: I'm not, the kiwis and ozies are, and I'm unhappy
about this situation. Somebody do something, quick!

Sheesh, lal. YOU do something, like...take up a summer sport?
C'mon, bud, there are lotsa alternatives...you don't have to
languish all summer long!

Who's languishing? I've GOT a summer sport! I sit on the deck and drink
beer. Sometimes I vary it, and drink wine. Sometimes I become intensely
active, and walk down to a store and restock the beer and wine.

Occasionally I let the insistent howls suggesting I fix something around
the cabin stir me to rise and survey the potential project; where-upon,
after close study, I retire to the deck and carefully plan the project.