Old January 24th 04, 01:19 AM
Ken Roberts

Default TR- New York City park skating

Riverside Park sounds like a great idea -- Thanks, Mark.

In Central Park, Bryan suggested trying the bridal path around the Reservoir
and the bridal loop just north of the Reservoir.

Mark Frost wrote
. . . in-line skating all over Manhatten, and
to / from Central Park, Prospect Park etc...

Yes, the inline skating on smooth pavement is so fun around the metro NYC
area that my first couple of days on snow felt disheartening. But once my
legs learned again to make all those instant unconscious adjustments to snow
variations, and I tuned my speed expectations down -- snow skating seems
like plenty of fun now.

Ken
Road Skate Hudson Valley -- http://roberts-1.com/sk8hv