Old January 7th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

Default Recommendations for weeks skiing in April - learner

Hi

I'm trying to get my head around booking a skiing holiday.

I've never skiied before so am concerned about being fleeced!

As a first time skiier, I expect what I'm looking for is pretty
standard - flights (from London) to the destination, accommodation,
equipment hire, ski lift passes and teaching.

What I can't seem to find is anyone who can bring that all together
inclusive - it would be nice to be able to arrive and not have to
worry about sorting these things out. Is there an operator anyone
would recommend?

Also, I know April is getting a bit late for snow - is it best to head
for high altitude areas like Les Deux Alpes and Val Thorens?

Any tips gratefully received!