Old December 22nd 14, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Dear Freaks.

On 2014-12-22 04:08:24 +0000, said:

Couldn't resist taking a peek, and the only thing that has changed is
me leaving. Brain Fried Bob Thompson is still foaming at the mouth,
James Arthur Strohm got exposed as a wannabe tranny and complete fraud,
Horvath is still a cowardly asshole, Ashley and Henry are still
psychopathic freaks, Alan Baker is still ****ing nuts, but since he is
messing with Thompson, appears almost sane. And of course, no new
people and no skiing discussion, just a bunch of pathetic clowns having
a party.
Hate to tell you this, freaks, but I just got tired of ****ing with
you. One day it just clicked. Tired of witnessing such disgusting
evil, tired of trying to convince the delusion they are full of ****,
tired of dealing with such a truly revolting group of assholes. Just
wanted to let you know. Don't bother replying with your normal foaming
at the mouth crap, I won't be reading it.
Go **** yourselves, freaks.

ps: my compliments to whoever exposed Strohm. Hilarious. I'll be
laughing for days.

You lack the willpower to stay away, Scottie.