Old November 20th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
delltodd

Default FYI: USST on the TV news, *rare*

I saw over on teamfsx.com that Brayton Osgood and Zach Violett were
featured on a Bend OR local NBC station video. Cool. Once there I
learned that Andrew Johnson was featured the previous week. I was
easily able to find the first video. Once there, I searched the "all
videos" utility within the player and found Andrew Johnsons video from
11.9.06.
http://www.ktvz.com/player1.cfm?vidID=315&show=curr
Try that link, or the main page there, and current videos, Brayt's vid
is there, to begin.