Old December 8th 20, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Trunky Bells

[Default] On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 18:17:28 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

Trunky Bells Trunky Bells, Trunky all the way.
Oh what fun it to be high with little boys all day.

Huggies, I always love it when you prove how ****ing
stupid you are.
You would have to be ten times smarter than you now are to even
comprehend my intellectual capacity.

I'd have to be ten times dumber, actually.

Must be the cocaine.

I tried cocaine once about 40 years ago and all it did was make my
face numb. I wouldn't waste my money on that junk.

That's because you were stupid enough to buy powdered
novocaine, idiot.

I didn't buy it, dumbass. I wouldn't know the difference between
cocaine, novocain and powered sugar.

Obviously. Thanks for confirming my point, idiot.

The point on your head?

Who bought it for you? Bubba? I figure you bought it, never paid
for it, and the drug dealer you claim to have bitch slapped
finally found you and demanded you pay up.

Wrong again, dumbass. Nobody bought it for me. I was at a party at
college at a frat house, and it was made available.

Look at the bright side. Cocaine causes constipation,

Ah, the voice of experience.