Old October 30th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,rec.skiing.snowboard,rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

Default Solitude - good deal when backcountry skiing?

Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,
"Yabahoobs" wrote:

Two Buddha wrote:
Solitude is perhaps the best backcountry access of any lift served area in
Utah. Wonderful and marvelous. Make sure to lay tracks below any telemark
skiers, they are all assholes.

Naaa, most I encounter are very laid back. Scott you just have a way of
bringing out the worst in people. Probably cuz you're even more
annoying in person then you are on here.
The people you wanna "lay tracks below" are the idiot boarders.

There's a saying that I find very helpful:

Any day you think you've met three or more assholes, just look in the
mirror and you'll see the only one that was involved...

"Two to Tango"...and so forth...