Old February 15th 06, 07:43 AM

In article ,
Chuck wrote:
Never said he as a drunken bum either. More straw. If I did would you
please quote it for me? If not quit putting words in my mouth. All I

She doesn't comprehend that if one doesn't say anything about skiing
drunk on camera then CBS can't air video of one saying anything about
skiing drunk. Appearently she believes skillful editing can manufacture
chimerical dialogue. Her magical thinking solves any issues she might
encounter reconciling belief with reality. Have fun.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."