Old February 7th 06, 01:21 PM

Default Austrian weather

Hi

Well its snowing here again. Looking at the radar

www.wetteronline.de/dldlradf.htm

I think we are in for quite a bit more!!!The weather service is warning
about 40cm!!

www.wetter.at

This is the weather warning.

That will already add to the 100cm we have now. The last few weeks we have
had wall to wall sunshine with temps just above freezing so the snow was
melting a bit. It help with making our snow piles smaller

So if any one is heading to this side of the Alps ( the tyrol do not have as
much as us!!) for a skiing holiday conditions are looking very good.

Nigel

--
Vacancies in Half-term and Easter - excellent conditions

Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk