Old August 25th 03, 09:35 PM
Chester Bullock

"Monique Y. Herman" wrote in
:

Also, FWIW re destination, since it costs no more to get to SLC (and
is probably cheaper) than getting to resorts in Collyrada, and since
you have a possible crashsite in SLC area, and since the snow's
invariably better than Collyrada (and deeper and steeper), and since
you have an open invite from der Klaus, I'd can the whole Collyrada
idea in a flash. Go for the gusto.

But uh ... I *live* in Colorado.

I don't know that I would consider Boulder to be living in Colorado. From
a geographic standpoint yes. But everyone knows it is the People's
Independent Republic of Boulder.

--
Chester - driving to the Republic every day to work. ~sigh~