Old January 12th 05, 10:15 PM
Darren Atter

Don't know if they've fixed them since but there seemed to be a design
flaw with the A frames last year. They were working great but then cracked
down the middle. Several other people seemed to have the crack down the
middle as well and when I took them back to the shop they said it was
quite common. Had only had them a few weeks. After that they misted up
quite easily.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:04:54 +0000, Steve Haigh
wrote:

Brien wrote:

I got my goggles from last season out for packing and noticed a
horrible red streak across them. They seemed ruined so I attempted to
take the mark off, now they're really ready for the bin so I need new
ones.
Any tips on good goggles? I really liked my old Cebe ones, they just
don't seem to have stored very well.

After many years of avoiding Oakleys due to the price, I finally caved
in a bought a pair of A-Frames (the cheapest model they do). Highly
recommended for comfort, visibility and not misting up. Used them in
conditions from -30c through to blizzards and to +5c with rain (good old
Whistler) and they were fine all round, no misting and visibility was as
good as it could be.