Old January 12th 05, 09:04 PM
Steve Haigh

Brien wrote:

I got my goggles from last season out for packing and noticed a horrible
red streak across them. They seemed ruined so I attempted to take the
mark off, now they're really ready for the bin so I need new ones.

Any tips on good goggles? I really liked my old Cebe ones, they just
don't seem to have stored very well.

After many years of avoiding Oakleys due to the price, I finally caved
in a bought a pair of A-Frames (the cheapest model they do). Highly
recommended for comfort, visibility and not misting up. Used them in
conditions from -30c through to blizzards and to +5c with rain (good old
Whistler) and they were fine all round, no misting and visibility was as
good as it could be.