Old February 3rd 04, 03:12 PM
Steve Haigh

Default Distance of the 3 Vallees Route

James Hart wrote:
Steve Haigh wrote:

CMH wrote:

If only someone could invent a device to track how far you have been
skiing I wouldn't need to ask this question!

A GPS device will do this for you. And it can tell you other things
like max speed during the day. Very amusing stuff.

Any reccomendations on a particular make for this? I'm a bit of a gadget
freak and fancy a crack at logging the day's fun.

My mate had a Garmin eTrex (or something like that). Not sure how much
it cost, but it's pretty small and fairly robust (he dropped it in the
car park and it dodn't seem to mind). They sell them at most large
camping and outdoor shops, I'm not sure you'll find them in ski shops
though.