Old January 21st 05, 03:32 AM
Camilo

"Mitch Collinsworth" wrote

Part of this is mistaken. NNN and NNN2 both have the same grooves
in the front of the boot. NNN2 extended the grooves the full length
but they are unchanged in the front. The differences were so minor
that all that was necessary to put an NNN2 boot into an NNN binding
was a modified flexor. These were available for sale for a while
during the changeover period. I still have NNN bindings with the
modified flexors on some of my rollerskis because there's just no
compelling reason to replace them.

-Mitch

And, if you ever need them, NNN (I) bindings and parts are always available
at places that sell used ski gear like Play it Again.

Cam