Old September 3rd 10, 01:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Bob Schwartz[_2_]

Default Squaring off roller ski wheels

On 9/2/2010 4:26 PM, wrote:
I like the bench grinder idea, but just how many more
miles do you expect to get from these wheels until you have no more
wheel to grind?

Dunno, maybe enough to last until I'm dead. I know some people put
a lot of time in on classical roller skis. I don't foresee myself
as being one of those people.

I've got another pair that I plan to grind. They belonged to a guy
that skated them down, and when they wouldn't track straight he put
them aside and bought a pair of real skating roller skis. Since I
already have skaters I don't see myself doing that either.

Bob Schwartz