Old December 6th 08, 01:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Matt T

Default Snow in Tignes

Judging by my preferred method of measurement (the sheltered balcony
opposite) we've got more snow than we did this time last year. It's
still coming down pretty heavily and it's still very cold.

They reckon we've got 130cm/70cm Grande Motte/Le Lac respectively, but
that was first thing this morning and I reckon you could add another
20cm to that - pushed pram to the Loop for lunch and the (fairly deep)
tracks were all filled in for the return trip 2 hours later.

Chaudanne and Paquis lifts are running as of today. If it stays cold
I'd say we're already good to go for Christmas.

--
Matt Thomas - www.tignes-lavachet.co.uk