Old December 9th 04, 03:18 PM
Champ

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:34:36 +0100, "Westman"
wrote:

I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

You're 17, aren't you.

Hey Champ!

No, I'm 30 and I have to write a short article about snowboards, and I
thought I would start asking questions in this NG. Thanks for the great
advice, dude!

heh. I don't know anyone who uses the word "dude". But then, I don't
live in the US.

Still, your questions are so simplistic that any article you produced
from them would only be fit for 17 year olds. No, scratch that - a 17
year old snowboarder would be way better informed.
--
Champ