Old November 24th 03, 01:16 AM
4matic

Default Obstacles in travelling with double board bag

Say they are skis and they might not look. Say boards and the tarrif might
go up. Boards have a higher posted
tarriff than skis. Like surf boards.

"Sam" wrote in message
I am travelling from Sydney to Munich via Hong Kong in December. I have a
double board bag that seems huge.

My wife is anxious about how we will fare in travelling to and from

airports
and whether the airlines are likely to give us grief. We are going with
Qantas to Hong Kong and them with Luftansa to Germany. From germany we
eventually go to Paris, Venice, Rome, Singapore then back to Sydney.

Can anyone suggest what obstacles I am likely to strike and how to get
around them. Assuming of course that I dont leave the boards at home.

Thanks