Old December 2nd 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Steve Achelis

Default Rumors about the not-yet-released Pieps Vector and Mammut Pulse Element

I hesitate to publish news about unreleased avalanche transceivers on
BeaconReviews.com, because the news can appear years before the
products are actually released (e.g., the Ortovox S1, BCA Tracker2,
and ARVA Link). But I do realize that people like to know what’s on
the technology horizon and the news is interesting. So with a big
disclaimer, or apology, for spreading rumors, I’ve added a a
href="http://beaconreviews.com/transceivers/Rumors.asp"Rumors/a
page to BeaconReviews.comBeaconReviews.com. On its debut, I have
posted information about the not-yet-released Pieps Vector and Mammut
Pulse Element. Both of these avalanche transceivers are scheduled to
be unveiled at the Outdoor Retailers show in January 2011, in Salt
Lake City, Utah.

Stay Safe,

Steve