Old October 19th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default any one else stoked to ride?

In article ,
Christopher Cox wrote:

Managing expectations here.

If I may ask...where's "here"? Or did I miss that?

Picked up a new Salomon Prospect for my son as he grew 6 to 8 inches
this summer. Looks like the Phoenix may end up as a show board. Too nice
and stiff for jibbing the park, to short and soft for Boardercross or
slalom. It may find use in the trees.

Damn, talk about a growth spurt! Clothes budget must have gone through
the roof...

IMHO this newsgroups season does not start till the first post from
Arvin :-)

In that case, I look forward to reading this Arvin fellow's first post
of the season...I think? haha.

-jw