Old February 20th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Bob F

Default Help with Rossignol boot

"D-unit" wrote in message
My wife and I are new to snow skiing and have purchased
used ski boots.

She got pair of Rossignol R900's. They have what appears
to be 2 adjustments and I would like to learn what these adjustments
do.

She complains that she feels like she is leaning too far forward
when wearing the boots.

Any help in this matter is appreciated.

My friend just got a new pair of boots, with significantly more forward lean
than her old low-end boots. She is suddenly making huge advances in her skiing
as she learns to use the new boots. She can bend her legs more without sitting
back, allowing her to absorb bumps better, edge better, etc.