Old May 17th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Taichiskiing

On May 17, 8:48 am, "Stuart" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message
On May 16, 11:15 am, "Stuart" wrote:

Why go there?

For the good of the board, some sanitizing is necessary sometimes. If
more skiers speak up against their rants, we may get rip of these
shameless net-bullies.

why go there?

Why not? It is after all a skiers' newsgroup, if we skiers don't
sanitize this place, who will? Leaving it to those shameless 'net-
bullies, the result is obvious, totally garbage. People come here to
read and to talk about skiing related subjects shouldn't have to feel
being intimidated, "looked down," or ridiculed by these 'net-bullies,
nor folks need to wade through their mindless "bickering" to get to
the real stuff. If you're interested in talking about skiing, we can
clean up this place.

IS