Old May 17th 10, 03:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Taichiskiing

taichiskiing wrote:
On May 16, 11:15 am, "Stuart" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message
On May 16, 8:00 am, "Bob F" wrote:

More like Scotty every day.

Nothing to do Scott, that's just your denial.

Please do tell us what all those lies were, so we know what to
apologise for.

All your denials, as well as all your bashings are lies. I did tell
you that shameless lying is a bottomless pit, once you falling into
it, you'd have no recourse for redemption. As Buddha said, "return
(change previous behaviors), there's a safe shore." Good luck.

Why go there?

For the good of the board, some sanitizing is necessary sometimes. If
more skiers speak up against their rants, we may get rip of these
shameless net-bullies.

We being IS and Scotty - the two wackos that obsess on proving how they are
right about everything, and everyone else is wrong.