Old September 12th 16, 09:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Toller[_3_]

Default Where would you go from Sedona AZ?

On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 6:03:33 PM UTC-4, The Real Bev wrote:
On 09/08/2016 11:27 AM, Toller wrote:
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 9:34:37 AM UTC-4, Toller wrote:
What is a reasonable compromise between travel time and great skiing? Something more than Arizona Snowbowl. I happen to like groomed trails, so the amount they do is an important factor also.
Thanks.

Brian Head looks to be the best bet, especially since we can then stop over at Bryce.
Do they normally have a fair amount of groomed trails?

They're all groomed, and EXTREMELY well. No real steeps, but really
NICE skiing. You can't go wrong at BH. And, in addition to Bryce, you
can go to Zion and Kolob Canyons as well as Cedar Breaks (which is
within walking distance if you like to walk).

--

Their website doesn't claim any high speed lifts. Is that an issue, or are they fast enough?